- January, February, March, November & December:
- April, May & October:
- June, July, August & September:
Sunday: 10 a.m. - 13 p.m.
Clamecy Haut Nivernais Tourist Office
7-9 rue du Grand Marché – 58500 Clamecy
03 86 27 02 51
How to get here
Come by car
- From Paris: via the A6 motorway, exit Auxerre, then RN151 towards Nevers
- From Lyon: via the A6 motorway, exit Avallon
- From Bourges: via the RN151 towards Auxerre.
Come by bus
MobiGO regional bus lines – LR 502, LR 802 & LR 813:
Nevers <=> Clamecy (LR 502) | Auxerre <=> Clamecy (LR 802) |
Montbard <=> Avallon <=> Clamecy (LR 813)
Go to the website www.viamobigo.fr
Coming by train
Clamecy SNCF station (train or shuttle bus).
Coming by plane
Come by boat
Via the Nivernais canal. Nautical stopping places: Clamecy | Chevroches | Villiers-sur-Yonne – More information on the reception and services available at these stops? Consult the “Brochures” section of this site!
Come on foot
By the GR 654 Santiago de Compostela. Passage possible through the municipalities of:
Brèves, Villiers-sur-Yonne, Clamecy, Ouagne, Cuncy-lès-Varzy and Varzy.